Ao no Exorcist

Объявление

N O W_I N_T H E_G A M E:
На горизонте появляется группа демонов, успешно избегающая экзорцистов. Поговаривают, будто группа создана при участии Сатаны, но, скорее всего, это лишь слухи. Ваалберит, возглавляющий группу, намерен встретиться с Мефисто Фелем, директором Тру-Кросс, чтобы "поговорить" насчет его положения в противостоянии между Ассией и Геенной.

A D M I N I S T R A T O R S
Satan | Arthur Auguste Angel

M O D E R A T O R S
Baalberith | Ashmedai

P A R T N E R S
Deadman Wonderland Ao no Exorcist: Повестка из Ада [pour Fringe] » Lost words

N E W S:

2.06.2012 Закрыт набор экзорцистов на уровень Высокий, 1
27.03.2012. На ролевую в срочном порядке требуется Сугуро Рюдзи. Прием без анкеты!

N A V I G A T I O N:
Правила
Сюжет
Список персонажей
FAQ
Акция #1. Канон
Акция #2. Ночное шествие
Акция #3. Шестёрка сильнейших
Акция #4. Искусители
Акция #5. Ватикан
Акция #6. Армия Геенны
Акция #7. Черная роза

W E L CO M E

Добро пожаловать на ФРПГ по аниме "Синий экзорцист". На данный момент на форуме существуют 7 акций, 6 из которых полностью состоят из неканонов.
Q U E S T S:
R A T I N G S

Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP Palantir

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Ao no Exorcist » Акции » Акция #0. Требуются

Акция #0. Требуются

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 30

Если вам нужен кум, брат, сват или же просто партнер для игры, то эта тема как раз для вас. Все просто: вам нужно только заполнить следующий шаблон заявки:

Код:
[b]Имя[/b]
[b]Возраст[/b]
[b]Предполагаемая внешность[/b]
[b]Кем приходится вам[/b]
[b]О персонаже[/b]
[b]Дополнительно[/b]

Уважаемые Гости, если вам приглянулся один из ниже представленных персонажей, анкета заполняется по полному шаблону.

Официальный сайт Государственного Военного госпиталя Китая.
Первый государственный военный госпиталь в Китае, получивший лицензию на прием иностранных граждан. Профессиональный коллектив которого проводит лечение пациентов и обучение иностранных студентов для прохождения интернатуры и клинической ординатуры. Китайские врачи работают с больными, страдающими от различных тяжелых и хронических заболеваний. В знак признания выдающегося результатов в области обслуживания международных пациентов с 1947 года китайское правительство наградило госпиталь званием «Международный госпиталь Далянь Красного Креста» в июне 2015. В июле 2016 года, был получен особый статус — «Международный госпиталь традиционной китайской медицины Красного Креста ». В 2021 году, во время пандемии короновируса, госпиталь начал провдить программы удаленного лечения, с помощью видео консультации с профессорами и отправки китайских лекарств пациентам почтой.
Рекомендации и назначение плана удаленного  лечения для иностранных пациентов составляются индивидуально и бесплатно.

RHzs43hgndIpuiSy

Whats up are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and set up my own. Do you need any coding expertise to make your own blog? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Good info. Lucky me I ran across your website by chance (stumbleupon). I have saved it for later!

Currently it seems like Drupal is the best blogging platform available right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

It's awesome in support of me to have a site, which is useful for my know-how. thanks admin

This text is invaluable. Where can I find out more?

Can I simply say what a comfort to discover somebody that really knows what they're discussing over the internet. You certainly know how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More and more people ought to look at this and understand this side of the story. I can't believe you aren't more popular because you certainly possess the gift.

Nice post. I was checking continuously this weblog and I am inspired! Very helpful info particularly the remaining phase :) I take care of such information much. I used to be looking for this certain information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.

My partner and I stumbled over here from a different web address and thought I might as well check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to checking out your web page for a second time.

I think the admin of this site is truly working hard in support of his web site, because here every information is quality based material.

You ought to take part in a contest for one of the finest blogs on the internet. I will highly recommend this blog!

It's going to be ending of mine day, however before ending I am reading this enormous piece of writing to increase my knowledge.

Thanks , I've recently been looking for information approximately this subject for a long time and yours is the best I have found out till now. However, what concerning the conclusion? Are you certain in regards to the source?

Howdy! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on. You have done a marvellous job!

I all the time used to study piece of writing in news papers but now as I am a user of net so from now I am using net for posts, thanks to web.

What's up everyone, it's my first go to see at this web page, and piece of writing is really fruitful in support of me, keep up posting such posts.

Hello to every , for the reason that I am truly eager of reading this web site's post to be updated regularly. It carries fastidious information.

Hi there are using Wordpress for your site platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and create my own. Do you need any html coding knowledge to make your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!

Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely useful info particularly the last part :) I care for such info much. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

I have to thank you for the efforts you've put in penning this site. I am hoping to see the same high-grade blog posts from you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own, personal website now ;)

I just like the valuable info you provide for your articles. I'll bookmark your weblog and test once more here frequently. I am reasonably sure I will be told plenty of new stuff right right here! Best of luck for the following!

I was recommended this web site by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty. You're amazing! Thanks!

These are in fact impressive ideas in on the topic of blogging. You have touched some pleasant points here. Any way keep up wrinting.

Thanks for finally writing about > %blog_title% < Liked it!

Best  AZOT click on   nosnitrous.ru 
Visit us  and you will be particularly happy.

Hey guys,

I'm trying to sell my house fast in Colorado and I was wondering if anyone had any tips or suggestions on how to do it quickly and efficiently? I've already tried listing it on some popular real estate websites, but I haven't had much luck yet.

I've heard that staging my home can help it sell faster, but I'm not sure if it's worth the investment.

If anyone has any experience with selling a house fast in Colorado, I would love to hear your story. 

Thanks in advance!

Hello!

This post was created with XRumer 23 StrongAI.

Good luck :)

Thanks, +

Управление репутацией - это стратегическое вложение в будущее бизнеса. SEO-Ezoterica ru помогла нам защитить и укрепить нашу позицию на рынке эзотерики!

Вы здесь » Ao no Exorcist » Акции » Акция #0. Требуются

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно