Ao no Exorcist

Объявление

N O W_I N_T H E_G A M E:
На горизонте появляется группа демонов, успешно избегающая экзорцистов. Поговаривают, будто группа создана при участии Сатаны, но, скорее всего, это лишь слухи. Ваалберит, возглавляющий группу, намерен встретиться с Мефисто Фелем, директором Тру-Кросс, чтобы "поговорить" насчет его положения в противостоянии между Ассией и Геенной.

A D M I N I S T R A T O R S
Satan | Arthur Auguste Angel

M O D E R A T O R S
Baalberith | Ashmedai

P A R T N E R S
Deadman Wonderland Ao no Exorcist: Повестка из Ада [pour Fringe] » Lost words

N E W S:

2.06.2012 Закрыт набор экзорцистов на уровень Высокий, 1
27.03.2012. На ролевую в срочном порядке требуется Сугуро Рюдзи. Прием без анкеты!

N A V I G A T I O N:
Правила
Сюжет
Список персонажей
FAQ
Акция #1. Канон
Акция #2. Ночное шествие
Акция #3. Шестёрка сильнейших
Акция #4. Искусители
Акция #5. Ватикан
Акция #6. Армия Геенны
Акция #7. Черная роза

W E L CO M E

Добро пожаловать на ФРПГ по аниме "Синий экзорцист". На данный момент на форуме существуют 7 акций, 6 из которых полностью состоят из неканонов.
Q U E S T S:
R A T I N G S

Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP Palantir

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Ao no Exorcist » Партнерство » [pour Fringe]

[pour Fringe]

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 31

http://s47.radikal.ru/i115/1204/e6/cacd1fe93664.png
Ноги сами принесут тебя к твоему Посреднику. Взгляни ему в глаза и прикоснись к невесомой грани времени, тонкой грани своего мира. Прикоснись к своему сумасшествию.
*кликабельно*

http://s58.radikal.ru/i162/1205/ca/99417afc96ca.png
|Сюжет|Акция №1|Акция №2|

http://uploads.ru/i/H/J/W/HJWSF.png
[by harrison]

http://s019.radikal.ru/i635/1205/58/377966e78732.png

http://s019.radikal.ru/i626/1206/44/6966fcf3c4b0.png
Квест №1 "Snow White"
Акция №3 "Желающие"

http://i044.radikal.ru/1206/e5/9d3b543f15eb.png
Квест №1 "Snow White"
Акция №3 "Желающие"

http://i072.radikal.ru/1206/64/8aeacd76e363.png

Официальный сайт Государственного Военного госпиталя Китая.
Первый государственный военный госпиталь в Китае, получивший лицензию на прием иностранных граждан. Профессиональный коллектив которого проводит лечение пациентов и обучение иностранных студентов для прохождения интернатуры и клинической ординатуры. Китайские врачи работают с больными, страдающими от различных тяжелых и хронических заболеваний. В знак признания выдающегося результатов в области обслуживания международных пациентов с 1947 года китайское правительство наградило госпиталь званием «Международный госпиталь Далянь Красного Креста» в июне 2015. В июле 2016 года, был получен особый статус — «Международный госпиталь традиционной китайской медицины Красного Креста ». В 2021 году, во время пандемии короновируса, госпиталь начал провдить программы удаленного лечения, с помощью видео консультации с профессорами и отправки китайских лекарств пациентам почтой.
Рекомендации и назначение плана удаленного  лечения для иностранных пациентов составляются индивидуально и бесплатно.

RHzs43hgndIpuiSy

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to assert that I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I'll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.

I appreciate, cause I discovered just what I was having a look for. You have ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

I've learn several just right stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how so much effort you place to make this kind of great informative website.

It's truly very complicated in this full of activity life to listen news on TV, so I only use world wide web for that reason, and obtain the most recent news.

I have to thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this blog. I am hoping to check out the same high-grade content from you in the future as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own website now ;)

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my web site so i came to “return the favor”.I am trying to find things to improve my site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

Magnificent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely wonderful. I really like what you have acquired here, really like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it sensible. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is actually a wonderful web site.

It is actually a nice and useful piece of information. I'm glad that you simply shared this useful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

Spot on with this write-up, I absolutely believe that this amazing site needs far more attention. I'll probably be back again to see more, thanks for the info!

Really when someone doesn't be aware of then its up to other viewers that they will help, so here it takes place.

Thank you for every other great post. The place else may just anybody get that type of information in such an ideal manner of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such info.

Hi colleagues, its impressive article on the topic of educationand entirely explained, keep it up all the time.

I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your site. Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility problems? A handful of my blog readers have complained about my website not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome. Do you have any solutions to help fix this issue?

Excellent post. Keep writing such kind of info on your page. Im really impressed by it.
Hey there,  You have done a fantastic job. I will certainly digg it and in my opinion recommend to my friends. I am sure they'll be benefited from this web site.

Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.

Appreciate the recommendation. Let me try it out.

I simply couldn't go away your web site before suggesting that I really loved the standard information an individual supply for your visitors? Is gonna be back ceaselessly to check up on new posts

I do not know whether it's just me or if perhaps everybody else encountering problems with your website. It appears as if some of the written text on your posts are running off the screen. Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This might be a issue with my web browser because I've had this happen previously. Thank you

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

It's hard to come by well-informed people in this particular topic, but you seem like you know what you're talking about! Thanks

Hi to every , since I am in fact eager of reading this weblog's post to be updated regularly. It carries fastidious data.

We stumbled over here by a different web page and thought I should check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to looking at your web page yet again.

Вы здесь » Ao no Exorcist » Партнерство » [pour Fringe]

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно